Is there ever enough time in the day???


Where exactly does the time go between 4pm and 9??? I swear there is a clock fairy, pushing the hour hand of the clock at home.

First I apologize for the lack of blogging!! You would think one would have more time in the winter to do such a thing! Between work, a few photo sessions, being on our local fire department, and renovating the downstairs , I have taken on a fundraising project that I started doing a year ago. I am an avid supporter of the CIBC Run for the Cure and have been involved for the past 3 years. With my love of being Irish, I decided to join the two and have a St Paddy's Pub Party Fundraising Dance! Shake Yer Shamrocks for the Cure was born!! Last year I raised $1100 and I hope to exceed it a this years event on March 21!


So on St. Patricks Day, I leave you with an Irish toast....


May you never lie, steal, cheat or drink

But if you must lie, lie in each others arms...

If you must steal, steal kisses....

If you must cheat, cheat death...

and if you must drink, drink with us your friends!!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Darlene O'Rourke Photography. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.