MY BEST FRIENDS BELLY!!

Im always up for new things! Take the challenge...why not! So when my great friend Christa asked me to take "belly shots" I said for sure! If you have been following my website, that was one of the things I had not accomplished yet. So, I did my homework, got some ideas and with camera in hand made the trek to Port Franks. Overall, it was a fabulous day with great friends! A great learning experience and a lot of laughs along the way! Congratulations Christa, Dave and Haley!! Can't wait to take pics of the little guy! Here are a few shots from the day. Enjoy!





Come on Haley, give me a little smile??










Kickn' like a true soccer player??!!







0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Darlene O'Rourke Photography. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.